Monday, January 12, 2015

Pilot



Hello guys.

For those who have been following me, you might've noticed that I've brought down all of my previous posts. The reason behind this is that I want to start anew. Most of my previous posts were a little bit too childish. And sometimes, it can be tedious and insignificant to others who read them. I mean who wants to read about dated news, anyway? Then again, it can be that I'm just a perfectionist, trying to get things done in the best way it can be done. Hmm. Anyway, speaking of news, do not trust other than the official news providers to avoid believing any bogus news, people. These fake news can be circulated easily nowadays via social networks. I can't remember how many times I've had those "Is this real?!" moment. Sigh. Curse you "Share" button!

Other than that, I will try to update this page once a week to keep the momentum going. Potentially, I would try to post things regarding the title of this blog itself, music and life, my life perhaps, on the situations I've been and some thoughts that I wanted to share. Your comments and responses are much appreciated at all time. I might be wrong and you might be right. So, correct me if I'm wrong. We all can learn from each other. Life is about learning and it never ends. Besides that, I might repost some of my previous posts in the future, after I've made some alterations.

So now, I would like to present my new and improved (hopefully) blog with this minimal layout. As I'd like to say, less is more. Hopefully we all can gain something from this one.

Here's to a new beginning!

I would like to end with a phrase of which a good friend of mine always like to say,
and coincidentally the same title of my dad's favorite tv show,

Cheers.

Yours truly,
Danial.

No comments:

Post a Comment