Sunday, August 30, 2020

Life is weird

 Hello there.

Life is basically messed up since the arrival of corona virus (COVID-19) and followed by the Movement Control Order (MCO). The plans to improve my physical fitness, enhancing my social skills and strengthen my bond with my peers are all in the drain. Not to mention, my mental well-being was put to the test. Being locked up in the house with limited space to move about is not the ideal situation for me. Like the king of the jungle, the lion, I belong out there, in the wild.

But every cloud has a silver lining. The MCO helped me to realise of what we always had all this while. The freedom to go about and the health that we have. I'm becoming more grateful since I know now the value of those, more than I knew before. MCO also helped me to hinder some of my potential unhealthy routine that had been developing back then. Who knows what I would end up be now if otherwise.

However, I can't help to feel helpless in another department, which is staying connected. Connected with my acquaintances. My friends. It may have been me or the situational factor but it all kind of falling apart for me. I shall try my best to keep in touch with the ones that have been supporting and care for me.

Life is pretty weird in 2020.


Yours truly,
Danial.

No comments:

Post a Comment