Saturday, November 10, 2018

Camtono

Hello.

Three year had passed since my last post and I don't know where to begin.
I'm working as an IT guy. Yeah, like the drama series Chuck, in case you're wondering. Providing the staff IT support whenever they are in trouble, apparently even for the trivial ones. Come on, man. Please give something more challenging other than figuring out how to adjust alignments in Word or add an attachment to email.

The lacking of social interactions outside my workplace is pretty consistent throughout the years. Except recently I've made new friends, at my workplace and, somehow, halfway around the globe :P
My assumption of me actually a human repellent diminished. Well, a lil' bit. Who am I kidding? I'm a weirdo.

Anyway, I can't recall when was the last time I felt of sure certainty in my decision-making. It must have been a while ago. Right now, everything I do or think or speak are laced with too much doubt and uncertainty. It's like I'm stepping into an invisible border right after I've graduated. I guess that's when my big dilemma comes to light. *cue Trouble is a Friend - Lenka*

Alhamdulillah, I'm still well, most of the time. Personally, I think there's nothing more comforting than to know that you have someone like your friends or family to have a conversation with, or better yet someone who understands and experiencing the same situation as you do. The weight on your shoulder will become lighter when you share stories with people. Oh, I almost forgot another comforting thing, camtono!

Cheers.

Yours truly,
Danial.

1 comment: