Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dessein de vie

Hello.

One good thing about being depressed or when you are in the state of emotional pain is that you can write well. I don't mean to imply when you have a writer's block, set yourself on the verge of suicide or fall in love and break up for the purpose of it. Probably, when you are in despair, your mind has no where to turn to and it spew out words. Most writers know words are powerful. Heck. Words can change the world, if conveyed in the right way.

So, here I am. Back from the blog's underworld and rising in search of myself and the purpose of my life. I didn't use "purpose of life" because everyone has their own. It would be narcissistic of me to generalise everyone is the same as me. While most of the people in the world are still searching their purpose in life, others just won't and try to live in the present.

Here's my bold attempt in searching of Danial's purpose in life.

Cheers.

Yours truly,
Danial.

No comments:

Post a Comment